People around the world are posting thousands of videos and photos on their Instagram. On some occasions, people become interested in certain videos. Also, they want to save it for future viewing on their smartphones.
If you want to download any video of your choice from Instagram’s Post or Stories, users can only save their own stories recorded using the Instagram App. Read on to find out ways to capture video content from a specific post and save it on a smartphone anyway.
Instagram Video Download
There are two ways to download any video content. One of them is to use online website tools and use third-party apps. Due to privacy concerns, using a third-party app is not the best solution, so it is best to use web tools.
Download Instagram Videos on Smartphone
There are many websites that currently allow users to download videos of Instagram. You can also download them through Google and use the websites you like.
* Open the Instagram app on your smartphone first.
* Scroll down for any video post you want to download.
* Now click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the post. Select the Copy Link option.
* Then go to the website and paste the link and click on the download button.
* Note that web tools only allow you to download videos from accounts that are not private.
* If you want to download any Instagram video download app on your smartphone, just go to the Play Store and download the third-party app you want and then paste the post link to download it.